Friday, May 28, 2010

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION - OGBOYI BENJAMIN OSENI



BA 370: LEADERSHIP IN COMMUNICATION AND NEGOTIATION


LETTER OF INTRODUCTION


NAME OGBOYI BENJAMIN OSENI


STUDENT NUMBER: 10


SEAT NUMBER: 9

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND


After my secondary education at St. Charles College Ankpa Kogi State I proceeded to Ahmadu Bello University Zaria where I graduated with a Bachelor of Agricultural Science.


For effective management, I obtained a postgraduate diploma certificate in management from Lagos state university.


RESEARCH WORK


I have undergone two research works. They are Participatory management style and its effects on productivity, a case study of Nigerian German Chemical Lagos and Construction and Evaluation of Thermal Solar water pump for Rural Dwellers.


WORK EXPRIECENCE


I have work as Marketing Officer and administrative Officer to Inyas Nig Ltd, External Consumer Panelist to Nestle Food Nig. Plc, Operation/IT and Investment Officer to SMADAC Securities Ltd.


I am currently working as an Investing Analyst and Stockbroking.


I am a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, and A member of Chartered Institute of Stockbroker.


A self-motivated young man, ready to pursue and develop career and make meaningful contributions in a result oriented organization, and as well as control a business of my own. Through Lincoln MBA in which I am currently undergoing, I wish to make this dream a reality.


SOCIAL/HOBIES


I admire beautiful people and environment, my best game is tennis, my favorite player is Pete Sampras and Maria Sharapova.


As a catholic, I also belong to Catholic Young men Association and Sera Club of St. Agnes Maryland Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment