Sunday, May 23, 2010

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION – Doris Agu

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

NAME: DORIS AGU NWANNEKA


SEAT NUMBER – 7


CLASS NUMBER – 5


Personal: My name is Doris Agu. I am from Udi in Enugu State. I speak English and Igbo Language fluently. I am a hardworking, resilient and pleasant person with a heart of gold.

Academics: I have a background in Communications and Economics with a Masters degree in Managerial Psychology.

Professional: I am a banker and currently in branch operations at the zonal level.

My dream is to end my career in the classroom one day as I intend to further pursue a master's and doctorate degree in Economics.

Social: I am a movie freak with a special attraction to romantic comedies. The only sport I play is basket ball but hardly play it as I prefer to watch movies. I also love hanging at the beach with a good book for relaxation.

I am a devout Christian and love God passionately.


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment