Saturday, May 15, 2010

Letter of Introduction - Hassannah Salami

Sit No: 11
No on List: 25

My name is Hassannah Salami. I am a native of Ogun state. I am 28 years. I am happily married to Taiwo Salami. I have a BSC in Petroleum Engineering from the University of Ibadan. I started my career with Addax Petroleum Development Nigeria Ltd as a Wellsite Drilling Engineer. I work two weeks offshore and two weeks onshore. I am currently a Drilling Optimisation Engineer based onshore in Addax Petroleum.

Social Life:
I love visiting friends, families and also love putting smiles on less privileged children.

I love spending my leisure time with my lovely husband (The best husband anyone can dream of).

Professional Areas
I belong to several professional bodies like SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers), NAPE (National Association of Petroleum Explorationist) etc.
I am IWCF (International Well control Forum) certified from Aberdeen Drilling School UK. With this certification you can work on any rig in the world.

My short term goal is to manage and positively contribute to Drilling Optimisation unit in Addax. My long term goal is to be the best Drilling Optimisation Engineer in the oil sector.
Professional Awards
Best Female Petroleum Engineer, SPE UI 2006.
3rd position in SPE paper context, SPE Nigeria 2006.

Why MBA
I am currently managing 4 rigs for Addax Petroleum, and this entails project management, Decision making, performance analysis. MBA program will really help me to learn about how to strategies and improve on Drilling operations and concepts and it will really help me to manage the drilling business well. And with the way I am currently contributing to the Drilling business, I might be a Drilling Optimisation Manager soon. So MBA will be an added advantage.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment