Saturday, May 15, 2010

Letter of Introduction - Adeshola Adeyinka


Name: Adeyinka Adeshola Francis
Class Number: 18
Sit Number: 12
Date: 15 May 2010
Assignment Topic: Letter of Introduction
My name is Adeshola Adeyinka and was born in Lagos, Nigeria. I am the first of three children with one brother and a sister. I had my primary education in St. Mary’s Private school after which I had my secondary education at Federal Government College, Sokoto which is in the northern part of Nigeria. I later gained admission into Federal University of Technology Minna, Niger State where I studied and graduated with a B. Tech. in Physics & Computer Science. I am happily married with three children. I enjoy reading, playing chess and watching programs about animals and engineering documentaries. I am also a nature lover.

I started off my career as an IT trainee and eventually as a consultant in different software firms in Nigeria where I used the opportunity to do some professional exams. For about three years I built and run my farm before going back into paid employment. I am presently working in a leading Nigeria Bank where I handle and lead the team in charge of application development and support for the investment banking arm of the bank.

In the course of my working career with my present and previous employers I have had to visit, be trained or work in different parts of the world. This has enabled me to be exposed to several cultures and has afforded me the opportunity to learn and adapt quickly to different situations and environment I may find myself. I see myself as tribal/racial, religious and culture neutral.

I look forward to using my training and experience in this MBA program to be a better leader and manager of people and resources both in my personal, professional life and in particularly when I return to run my personal business in the nearest future.

No comments:

Post a Comment