Sunday, May 16, 2010

Letter of Introduction - Monday Ihanuwaze

STUDENT NUMBER: 19
SEAT NUMBER: 8

DATE: 15 May 2010

Dear Professor,

My name is Monday Ihanuwaze. I hail from Okada in Ovia Local Government Area of Edo State. I graduated in 1991 from the University of Benin, with a degree in Accounting. I also studied at University of Lagos and Enugu State University of Science and Technology. In both institutions, I obtained M.Sc in Accounting and MBA in Finance. I belong to several professional bodies which include being a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and Fellow of Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria. I have attended local and international seminars.

I am a soldier and presently a Lieutenant Colonel in the Nigeria Army. My goal is to contribute my quota positively towards improving professionalism in the Nigerian Army. I am widely travelled and have visited many countries. I enjoy interaction with people and making new friends. I also belong to several social clubs. I have interest in consultancy and property management, and have promoted companies in those fields.

I play golf and squash. I am married with three children.

Thanks,

Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Good evening Publisher. Hope you are staying safe? I am a Journalist and blogger based in Benin. You posted information about my boss sometimes ago, but he is requesting you delete it from your blog. It was published 2010. The information is below:

    Sunday, May 16, 2010
    Letter of Introduction - Monday Ihanuwaze
    STUDENT NUMBER: 19
    SEAT NUMBER: 8

    DATE: 15 May 2010

    Please, he don't want his information to be online. We will appreciate if this is done. Thank you once again.

    Isaac Eranga, 08059233001, isaaceranga@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete