Saturday, May 15, 2010

Letter of Introduction - Oluseyi Olojide


LETTER OF INTRODUCTION.
NAME: OLUSEYI OLOJEDE SHORT NAME: SEYI

Personal Description; I see myself as a pleasant, confident and hardworking individual. I am interested in issues and topics related to self development, motivation, leadership and financial empowerment. I also like to assist the less privileged and I am currently trying to develop the capacity to take advantage of opportunities in that area as the present themselves.
Social Description : My typically day is quite busy during the week and on some weekends. I am also active in church on weekends. My typical leisure time is therefore spent resting or relaxing with family. I also like to watch documentaries on nature, movies and football. I also like to travel on vacation when I can afford it.

Professional: I work in a bank at regional manager level. I have now acquired over 15 years banking experience. I would like to work someday in an international banking environment.

Culture: I am of Yoruba ethnicity and I speak both the English and Yoruba languages.
Academic Aspirations: I have always wanted to have internationally recognized qualifications – that is why this Lincoln University MBA is such wonderful program to me because I have the opportunity to achieve that aim right here in Nigeria. I hope to someday become a Chartered Management Accountant by concluding my CIMA program and maybe go on to obtain a Doctorate Degree.

Thank you.
Seyi

No comments:

Post a Comment